Lost Chamber & Aqua Venture in Atlantis The Palm.
DAY 1 Dubai – Arrival
On arrival at Dubai International Airport, meet a representative, who would escort you to the hotel. Upon reaching the hotel, complete the check-in formalities and relax. You can spend the rest of the day at leisure in your hotel room. In the evening, you may choose to visit some of the popular malls to shop and dine. In case, you wish to make the evening more interesting, then head to one of the several souks (open-air markets) of the historic district of Bur Dubai. Later, return to the hotel and stay overnight.
DAY 2 Dubai – City Tour and Dhow Cruise
After breakfast, proceed for a half day city tour, viewing some of the city’s most beautiful landmarks. The magnificent Jumeirah Mosque built in 1979 is a fine example of modern Islamic architecture. The mosque is the most frequently visited and photographed sight. Tourists must wear appropriate clothing – trousers for men, long sleeves and scarf for women. Open to public only on Sundays and Thursdays. Continue to the Jumeirah Public Beach, pass by the Jumeirah Beach Hotel and stop at the Burj Al Arab – the most luxurious and tallest hotel in the world. The hotel soars to a height of 321 meters dominating the Dubai coastline. Pass along the magnificent Sheikh Mohammed’s palace and then take a short break by the creek to get a glimpse of the towering skyscrapers in Deira. In the evening, cruise along the glittering moonlight Dubai creek aboard a traditional decorated wooden dhow. While cruising down the Creek, take the opportunity to enjoy the view of the old and new Dubai with the tall glass and chrome buildings housed in the business district on one side and the old architectural beauty of the wind towers and the traditional styled buildings of the old city on the other side. Soft lilting background music provides the perfect ambience to enjoy the city skyline by the evening light. A sumptuous buffet dinner will be served on board while cruising. Beverage will be charged as per consumption. Later, return to the hotel and stay overnight.
DAY 3 Dubai – Desert Safari
After breakfast morning will be at leisure. Later in the afternoon proceed for desert safari; a trip to Dubai is not complete without a desert safari adventure exploring the massive sand dunes of the Arabian deserts. A thrilling journey over sand dunes deep in the heart of the desert followed by a great BBQ Dinner and live dance ensures that you have life time experience in Dubai. Later, return to the hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 4 Dubai – Lost Chamber and Aqua Venture (Atlantis – The Palm)
Have an early breakfast this morning & get ready for transfer to the Atlantis – The Palm. You can explore a world of breathtaking water thrills at Aquaventure. Slide down the immense Ziggurat and through a shark-infested lagoon, take a river ride of over two km, ride the water rapids and white water chargers. For a gentler experience, younger visitors can plunge into Splashers, a water playground for kids. It all adds up to a unique water adventure, with something new discovered at every turn. Imagine exploring the mysterious ruins of Atlantis, lost for thousands of years deep beneath the sea. Now picture looking up to see 65,000 marine animals swimming in placid waters around you. The all new Tower of Poseidon is bursting with adrenaline pumping, record breaking waterslides! The New Tower of Poseidon is packed with never seen before, heart pumping waterslides plus the Middle East’s longest zip line circuit. return to the hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 5 Dubai – Departure
Your Holiday concludes today. Morning breakfast at hotel. Time free until check out. Transfer to airport for your flight back home! Return back with unforgettable memories of your holiday!
• Half day city tour of Dubai on sic basis.
• Desert safari with BBQ dinner & belly dance on sic basis.
• Dhow Cruise Creek with dinner on sic basis.
• Lost Chamber & Aqua Venture on SIC basis.
• Meet & greet assistance at the airport.
• Return airport transfer from Dubai international Airport.
• All Tours & Transfers on SIC (Seat – In – Coach) basis.
• 04 Nights accommodation in a selected hotel.
• Daily breakfasts in hotel.
• Tourism Dirham (Dubai Government Tax) has to be paid by the guest during check in / checkout.
• International and domestic airfare and airport tax.
• Visa and Insurance charges.
• Daily lunch & dinner, optional tours which can be added additional if required.
• Personal expenses such as excess luggage fees, laundry, postage, communications, beverages, etc.
• All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above.
• Anything not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
• Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
* Standard check-in times at the hotels are 14:00hrs / 15:00hrs & check-out times are 11:00hrs / 12:00hrs.
* Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
* Rates are subject to change and availability as no reservations have been made.
* Rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions and special events Surcharge will be levied.
* In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.