1. At Hell’s Gate you will enjoy walking safaris, and even families with young energetic children can take part in a walk in the wild alongside zebra, eland, gazelle and giraffe.
2. And if you don’t fancy walking, you can hire a bike at the gate of the park and enjoy a ride in the wild.
3. Camping facilities are available within the park so it’s a wonderful place for you to pitch up tent under the dazzling Kenyan night sky.
4. You will see African buffaloes, zebras, elands, hartebeests, Thomson’s gazelles, baboons and over 100 bird species including vultures, Verreaux’s eagles, augur buzzards and swifts. Rare lammergeier vultures, as well as the Chandler’s mountain reedbuck and the klipspringer antelope also call the park home.
5. Amazing scenery will surround you thanks to Fischer’s Tower, the Central Tower, and the park’s gorge. Fischer’s Tower came to be as a result of volcanic activity that occurred 35 million years ago. It was later named after a German explorer named Gustav Fischer, and it is now one of the park’s many popular rock climbing sites.
6. At the end of the day 1800 hrs, you will depart from Naivasha back to the city.
– Transport in 26 seat mini bus
– Park Entry Fee